Friday, February 4, 2011

Breathtaking Precast Concrete Fireplace

Most of the time I work directly with clients in designing a fireplace for their home or business but other times I work with creative designers to bring their vision to life for their clients.

For this majestic fireplace, Debi Lorraine, from Timeless Designs, Scottsdale, Arizona, worked her magic. I have seen hundreds of beautiful fireplaces but this has to be one of most spectacular. Yes.......this fireplace surround is almost three stories tall and I can just about stand up in the firebox.
I have been very fortunate to have worked with Debi on several projects. For more information about Debi please visit http://www.timelessdesignsinteriors.com/.


I could definitely enjoy my morning cup of coffee right in front of this fireplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment