Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Callie's Charleston Biscuits



If you are in the market for a delicious treat to have with friends in front of your fireplace, check out Callie's Charleston Biscuits......................
http://www.calliesbiscuits.com/. You will find more than biscuits on this website and after you check out all the goodies, stories and recipes, be sure to visit their blog for more great food recipes. I just printed a recipe for "Ruffled Potatoes" that I hope to try this week.......it's supposed to be cool at my house this weekend so I think I will enjoy them in front of my fireplace pictured here!



Some folks say that the kitchen is the heart of the home but I believe that friends and family love to gather around a roaring fire with good things to eat and many good memories to keep in their hearts forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment