Thursday, February 24, 2011

Eddie Ross, Designer

I just finished perusing Eddie Ross's website. If you aren't familiar with Eddie's work, please do yourself a favor and visit him at www.eddieross.com. You will be inspired and may find some ideas for embellishing your fireplaces at home.

If you watched the HGTV's Christmas special where designers decorated celebrity homes, I'm sure you saw Kathy Lee Gifford's home and I think you will agree that Eddie did a fabulous job.

I also noticed that he had lunch with Mary Emmerling.......lucky guy! Listing her accomplishments in the design world would take a while but trust me, if you have not followed her career, please visit a bookstore and take a look at her books or google her.

I would love to hear your comments!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment